The Vertex IV ultrasound instrument system is a true ‘work horse’ that will hand you accurate and reliable measurement results in most forest terrains and conditions. This is also our best selling instrument and the professional foresters’ preference for accurate height, distance and horizontal distance measuring.
- Ultrasound distance measuring – great accuracy and proven reliability in the forest
- Works in dense vegetation
- Audible beep signal for measuring results
- Low battery consumption
- Reference users worldwide
- BAF function
- Bluetooth® and IR transmitter
The Vertex IV is delivered with a lanyard and in an aluminum safety and transport case.
Ultrasound technology is perfect to use in the forest, always seeking the shortest way around obstacles such as branches and tree stems. The Vertex instrument operates with the Transponder placed beside the tree, on the stem, or in the center of a sample plot for circular sample plot measuring work.