Mesa 2 Android
Available in a sleek package with the highest-rated protection against water and dust, the Mesa 2 Rugged Tablet can go with you into the harshest of environments. Running Android, the new Mesa 2 brings powerful functionality to your mobile data collection, featuring a large, 7-inch, extra-bright display for easily viewing maps or images, all-day battery power lasting up to 15 hours, and of course, the unmatched ruggedness that Juniper Systems is known for.
- Intel Atom Processor
- 4 GB Ram and 64 GB or 128 GB SSD
- 7″ Capacitive Touchscreen
- Optional NEO-M8N GNSS Receiver and integrated antenna
Brought to you by Juniper Systems, the Cedar CT5 Rugged Handheld gives you the rugged durability you need at a price that won’t make you bat an eye. The CT5 takes on big upgrades over its predecessor to provide you with a new and improved Android® 6.0 operating system, faster, more powerful processing capabilities, longer battery life, greater memory, and more. And with thousands of available apps to choose from, the CT5 is ready and waiting to get to work.
The CT5 is designed for all-terrain data collection and communication, featuring IP68-rated protection against dust and water, and built to withstand accidental drops from up to three feet onto concrete. Its rugged design takes downtime out of the picture, allowing you to get more work done, in less time.
- 4.7″ Display for Enhanced Outdoor Readability
- All-day Battery Life
- Zello Push-To-Talk (PTT)
- MTK 6755 Octa-core 2.0 GHz Processor
- Ingress Protection: IP68 Waterproof & Dustproof
- High-Visibility HD IPS Display
Now running Android 6.0 with a speedy new processor, the CT7G Rugged Tablet is ready to ramp up your data collection process in tough environments. It has the outdoor visibility you need on a large, 7-inch display, a battery with enough juice to run all day long, and the ruggedness required to perform reliably in any environment. Not only that, but the CT7G also provides the versatility to choose from thousands of business-ready apps on the Google Play Store. All of this and more, at an affordable price making the CT7G an easy choice. So put down that fragile smartphone, pick up the CT7G, and get out there.
The CT7G is designed for all-terrain data collection, featuring outstanding, IP68-rated protection against dust and water, and built to withstand drops from up to three feet onto concrete. Its rugged design takes downtime out of the picture, allowing you to get more work done, in less time.
- MediaTek MT6735 64-bit Quad-Core Prcessor
- Android 6.0 Operating System
- 4G LTE
- High-visibility HD IPS display (800 x 1280 Resolution)
- 7000 mAh Li-Ion Battery
The Nautiz X9 rugged computer is a tough-as-nails Android PDA that can handle any environment a field worker might encounter. Loaded with all the enterprise-level capabilities available, it delivers best-in-class field performance with a battery that works through even your longest shifts. The Nautiz X9 is a rugged mobile computer, a data collector or field controller designed for use in the most challenging demanding environments.
- Stellar computing power with a quad-core processor
- 4G/LTE phone and NFC + Google GMS license
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) OS
- 5″ capacitive display with multi-touch sensitivity and specially hardened glass
- 13-megapixel rear-facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- Fully waterproof and sealed against dust (IP67 rating)
- Tested for durability against drops, vibrations, and extreme temperatures and altitudes
Accomplish your daily tasks with the power of a quad-core processor and easy-to-use Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) OS. Add a high-quality, high-speed 1D/2D scanner with three dedicated scan buttons. The integrated camera offers the clarity and versatility of 8 megapixels, with autofocus and flash. And, to top it off, the Nautiz X2 has the kind of phone functionality you would expect from a consumer smartphone. Google GMS sets the Nautiz X2 apart from other enterprise handhelds, allowing you to download Play Store apps and use Google Maps. The Nautiz X2 is a rugged superstar with efficiency at its core.
- 1.3 GHz Quad-Core ARM® Cortex-A53 MPCore Processor
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) OS
- 4.7″ IPS Panel 1280×720 Screen
- Lithium Polymer Rechargeable 3300 mAh (12.21 Wh) Battery
Perfectly ergonomic, seriously rugged, and ready for any task, the 7-inch Algiz RT7 offers unmatched field performance at an excellent value. The Algiz RT7’s powerful Qualcomm quad-core processor provides reliable, uninterrupted work performance. Its capacitive touchscreen also enhances the Android experience with five-point multi-touch capability, 600-nit high-brightness sunlight readability and chemically strengthened glass. The Algiz RT7’s physical design balances full ruggedness and lightweight ergonomics — without compromising either. It meets stringent MIL-STD-810G military standards for withstanding extreme temperatures, drops and vibrations, and its IP65 rating means it’s waterproof and fully protected against sand and dust. It also carries a powerful and rechargeable Li-Ion battery for long days in the field while LTE compatibility keeps your team connected anywhere you go. For an ultra-lightweight, user-friendly Android tablet that delivers heavyweight performance for a wide variety of field tasks, look no farther than the Algiz RT7.
- Qualcomm® MSM8916 – Quad-Core ARM Cortex A53, 1.2 GHz Processor
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) OS
- 7″ WSVGA (1024×600); 600 nits Screen
- Li-Ion, 3.7V 6000 mAh (22.2Wh) Battery