Trimble Geo 7X
- Fully integrated Bluetooth GPS handheld for submeter accuracy.
- Sunlight readable display for unmatched clarity in bright sunlight
- 5 megapixel autofocus camera
- Field-swappable battery
- Trimble Floodlight satellite shadow reduction technology
- 3.5G cellular capability option
DT Research DT391GS
The DT391GS Rugged GNSS Tablet features a high-accuracy GNSS module with a foldable antenna and is compatible with existing GIS software for mapping applications and brings together the advanced workflow for GIS data capture, accurate positioning, and data transmitting.
- Intel Celeron Processor
- 4 GB Ram and 64 GB – 256 GB SSD
- 9″ Capacitive Touchscreen
- Hemisphere single frequency GNSS module (P103) with embedded antenna. Supports the L1 frequency from GPS features SBAS support.
- Hemisphere dual frequency GNSS module (P303) with embedded antenna. Supports dual frequency from GPS and GLONASS constellations.
- Trimble single frequency GNSS module (BD910) with embedded antenna: Supports the L1 frequency from the GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, and Compass constellations.
- Trimble triple frequency GNSS module (BD930) with embedded antenna: Supports both triple frequency from the GPS and GLONASS constellations plus dual frequency from BeiDou and Galileo.