The Nautiz X8 represents a new generation rugged data collector. The Nautiz X8 boasts a 4.7″ display, the largest, most brilliant capacitive touchscreen in its class. as well as an unprecedented 1.5 GHz processor. The Nauitz X8 features a 1-3 meter U-Blox GPS receiver, WLAN and Bluetooth, 8mp camera and internal compass. All these features are housed in a IP67 Rugged unit that is actually the lightest handheld we offer.
The feature-rich Nautiz X8 is ideal for forestry, field service, GIS or any other outdoor application.
Nautiz X8 features:
- Large 4.7″ Capacitive touch display
- High-speed TI 1.5 GHz processor
- 1 GB of RAM and 4 GB iNAND Flash storage
- 5200 mAh battery (up to 12 hours on a single charge)
- Windows Embedded OS or Android OS
- 1-3 meter Real-time accuracy with no post-processing
- IP67 Rugged
- Lightweight, only 17.2 ounces
- WLAN and Bluetooth functionality
- 8MP camera with LED flash
- Optional GSM/UMTS or CDMA cellular connectivity
- Built in G-sensor/accelerometer and gyroscope
- Intergrated compass and altimeter