Drones & UAVs
DJI Mavic 2 Pro
- Hasselblad L1D-20c camera with 1" sensor, iconic image quality.
- Foldable and portable.
- OcuSync 2.0 digital video transmission system.
- DJI smart controller with 5.5" 1080p built-in ultra-bright monitor.
- 72 kph max. speed, 31-minute max. flight time, and low noise design.
- Omnidirectional obstacle sensing.
- 3-axis gimbal for smooth, stable footage.
- 10-bit Dlog-M color profile and 4K 10-bit HDR video.
- 48-megapixel super resolution photos.
- The only drone that supports Hyperlapse, ActiveTrack 2.0,and more.
- Upload imagery to create accurate, high-resolution maps and 3D models for detailed analysis
- Manage hundreds of users
- Connect your team with one-click collaboration and admin tools
- Easily export data in the format you need, or use open APIs to sync your data
- NEW live map
DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise
The Mavic 2 Pro is a consumer grade UAV that is quite capable of a producing professional results. The Mavic 2 Pro is an easy to use quadcopter that excels at inspections and is also very capable of completing stockpile inventories and aerial mapping missions. The Mavic 2 Pro features:
- 20 MP 1” CMOS Sensor
- 5-Direction of Obstacle Sensing
- 7 km long-range control
- Approximately 31 minute flight-time
DJI Phantom 4 Pro
The Phantom 4 Pro is an entry-level professional drone with powerful obstacle avoidance. It is equipped with a 1", 20-megapixel sensor capable of shooting 4K/60fps video and Burst Mode stills at 14 fps. Thanks to its titanium and magnesium alloy construction, the Phantom 4 Pro boasts both an increased rigidity and an impressive reduction in weight. The FlightAutomony system adds dual rear vision sensors and infrared sensing systems for obstacle sensing and avoidance.
- 20 MP 1” CMOS Sensor
- Camera uses mechanical shutter to eliminate rolling shutter distortion at high speeds.
- Powerful video processing supporting H.264 4K videos at 60fps or H.265 4K at 30 fps, both with a 100 Mbps bitrate.
- FlightAutonomy utilizes high-resolution stereo vision sensors in the rear and front and infrared sensors on the left and right sides to create a total of 5-direction obstacle sensing and 4-direction obstacle avoidance.
- 5.5." 1080p screen offers 1000 cd/m² of brightness (twice as bright as conventional smart devices).
- 5-hour battery life.
- Video transmission range of 4.3 miles.
A unique MOBILE + DESKTOP + CLOUD workflow from drone flight to finish.
Capture: Any camera, any image; or use Pix4Dcapture flight planning app on your mobile or tablet for drone field operations, flight review, and optimal data capture.
Process: Choose offline processing on Pix4D desktop for full control over data, without needing an internet connection. Choose online processing for fully automated, hardware free results on Pix4D cloud.
Analyze: On desktop, gain access to advanced editing features, quality control, and measurements. For the cloud, monitor projects over time, use the drawing overlay for construction, and automatic NDVI map for agriculture.
Share: Easily collaborate and annotate projects online, then share maps, models, and analytics with a simple URL.
Questions? Want a demo? Call us now.
Schedule a demo or speak to a LandMark Spatial Solutions specialist.