Drones & UAVs
DJI Mavic 2 Pro
- Hasselblad L1D-20c camera with 1″ sensor, iconic image quality.
- Foldable and portable.
- OcuSync 2.0 digital video transmission system.
- DJI smart controller with 5.5″ 1080p built-in ultra-bright monitor.
- 72 kph max. speed, 31-minute max. flight time, and low noise design.
- Omnidirectional obstacle sensing.
- 3-axis gimbal for smooth, stable footage.
- 10-bit Dlog-M color profile and 4K 10-bit HDR video.
- 48-megapixel super resolution photos.
- The only drone that supports Hyperlapse, ActiveTrack 2.0,and more.
- Upload imagery to create accurate, high-resolution maps and 3D models for detailed analysis
- Manage hundreds of users
- Connect your team with one-click collaboration and admin tools
- Easily export data in the format you need, or use open APIs to sync your data
- NEW live map
DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise
The Mavic 2 Pro is a consumer-grade UAV that is quite capable of producing professional results. The Mavic 2 Pro is an easy to use quadcopter that excels at inspections and is also very capable of completing stockpile inventories and aerial mapping missions. The Mavic 2 Pro features:
- 20 MP 1” CMOS Sensor
- 5-Direction of Obstacle Sensing
- 7 km long-range control
- Approximately 31 minute flight time
DJI Phantom 4 Pro
The Phantom 4 Pro is an entry-level professional drone with powerful obstacle avoidance. It is equipped with a 1″, 20-megapixel sensor capable of shooting 4K/60fps video and Burst Mode stills at 14 fps. Thanks to its titanium and magnesium alloy construction, the Phantom 4 Pro boasts both an increased rigidity and an impressive reduction in weight. The FlightAutomony system adds dual rear vision sensors and infrared sensing systems for obstacle sensing and avoidance.
- 20 MP 1” CMOS Sensor
- The camera uses a mechanical shutter to eliminate rolling shutter distortion at high speeds.
- Powerful video processing supporting H.264 4K videos at 60fps or H.265 4K at 30 fps, both with a 100 Mbps bitrate.
- FlightAutonomy utilizes high-resolution stereo vision sensors in the rear and front and infrared sensors on the left and right sides to create a total of 5-direction obstacle sensing and 4-direction obstacle avoidance.
- 5.5.” 1080p screen offers 1000 cd/m² of brightness (twice as bright as conventional smart devices).
- 5-hour battery life.
- Video transmission range of 4.3 miles.
A unique MOBILE + DESKTOP + CLOUD workflow from drone flight to finish.
Capture: Any camera, any image; or use Pix4Dcapture flight planning app on your mobile or tablet for drone field operations, flight review, and optimal data capture.
Process: Choose offline processing on Pix4D desktop for full control over data, without needing an internet connection. Choose online processing for fully automated, hardware-free results on Pix4D cloud.
Analyze: On the desktop, gain access to advanced editing features, quality control, and measurements. For the cloud, monitor projects over time, use the drawing overlay for construction, and automatic NDVI map for agriculture.
Share: Easily collaborate and annotate projects online, then share maps, models, and analytics with a simple URL.
Questions? Want a demo? Call us now.
Schedule a demo or speak to a LandMark Spatial Solutions specialist.