Drones & UAVs
DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise
- Hasselblad Main Camera – Mavic 3 Pro has a 4/3 CMOS sensor, 24mm format equivalent, f/2.8-f/11, 20 MP. The Hasselblad 4K drone camera supports shooting RAW photos with a dynamic range of up to 12.8 stops.
- Medium Tele Camera – Mavic 3 Pro camera drone has a 1/1.3-inch CMOS, 70mm equivalent, 3x Optical Zoom, f/2.8, 48 MP; 1/2-inch CMOS Tele Camera 166mm equivalent, 7x Optical Zoom, 28x Hybrid Zoom, f/3.4, 12 MP.
- Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing and APAS 5.0 – Mavic 3 Pro ensures you fly safely and create with peace of mind. Eight vision sensors work with a vision computing engine to sense obstacles.
- 43-minute max flight time – Mavic 3 Pro gives you more confidence to fly further and spend less time worrying about the battery level of the long-range drone with camera for adults.
- DJI O3+ – Mavic 3 Pro features a transmission distance of up to 15 km with stable signals, presenting a more coherent camera view A professional 4K camera long-range drone for adults.
- Includes three Intelligent Flight Batteries, charging hub, and more. The DJI RC Pro works with DJI 4K camera drones for professional users and features a 1000 nit brightness screen. With a strong signal and smooth image transmission.
- Firmware upgrade – The new Vision Assist provides visual assistance and improved aerial safety in four directions. The 70mm Medium Tele Camera now supports 10-bit D-Log M & HLG color modes, expanding post-processing space.
- Upload imagery to create accurate, high-resolution maps and 3D models for detailed analysis
- Manage hundreds of users
- Connect your team with one-click collaboration and admin tools
- Easily export data in the format you need, or use open APIs to sync your data
- NEW live map
DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise
- The Mavic 2 Pro is a consumer-grade UAV that is quite capable of producing professional results. The Mavic 2 Pro is an easy to use quadcopter that excels at inspections and is also very capable of completing stockpile inventories and aerial mapping missions. The Mavic 2 Pro features:
- 20 MP 1” CMOS Sensor
- 5-Direction of Obstacle Sensing
- 7 km long-range control
- Approximately 31 minute flight time
DJI Phantom 4 Pro
The Phantom 4 Pro is an entry-level professional drone with powerful obstacle avoidance. It is equipped with a 1″, 20-megapixel sensor capable of shooting 4K/60fps video and Burst Mode stills at 14 fps. Thanks to its titanium and magnesium alloy construction, the Phantom 4 Pro boasts both an increased rigidity and an impressive reduction in weight. The FlightAutomony system adds dual rear vision sensors and infrared sensing systems for obstacle sensing and avoidance.
- 20 MP 1” CMOS Sensor
- The camera uses a mechanical shutter to eliminate rolling shutter distortion at high speeds.
- Powerful video processing supporting H.264 4K videos at 60fps or H.265 4K at 30 fps, both with a 100 Mbps bitrate.
- FlightAutonomy utilizes high-resolution stereo vision sensors in the rear and front and infrared sensors on the left and right sides to create a total of 5-direction obstacle sensing and 4-direction obstacle avoidance.
- 5.5.” 1080p screen offers 1000 cd/m² of brightness (twice as bright as conventional smart devices).
- 5-hour battery life.
- Video transmission range of 4.3 miles.
A unique MOBILE + DESKTOP + CLOUD workflow from drone flight to finish.
Capture: Any camera, any image; or use Pix4Dcapture flight planning app on your mobile or tablet for drone field operations, flight review, and optimal data capture.
Process: Choose offline processing on Pix4D desktop for full control over data, without needing an internet connection. Choose online processing for fully automated, hardware-free results on Pix4D cloud.
Analyze: On the desktop, gain access to advanced editing features, quality control, and measurements. For the cloud, monitor projects over time, use the drawing overlay for construction, and automatic NDVI map for agriculture.
Share: Easily collaborate and annotate projects online, then share maps, models, and analytics with a simple URL.
Questions? Want a demo? Call us now.
Schedule a demo or speak to a LandMark Spatial Solutions specialist.