DJI Phantom 4 Pro Kit
We are proud to offer the DJI Phantom 4 Pro Kit, now with DroneDeploy! DroneDeploy is the most popular mapping app for drones, allowing you to automate mapping flights for any DJI drone.
Phantom 4 Pro Features:
- Take crystal-clear images and videos with advanced camera
- Avoid obstacles with 5-direction obstacle sensing
- Allow for greater control with built in screen on remote
- Upload imagery to create accurate, high-resolution maps and 3D models for detailed analysis
- Manage hundreds of users
- Connect your team with one-click collaboration and admin tools
- Easily export data in the format you need, or use open APIs to sync your data
- NEW live map
BirdsEyeView FireFly 6 Pro
- Larger acreage (450-500 acres/flight)
- High-resolution mapping and orthophotography
- Near Infrared sensor options available
Agisoft PhotoScan is a stand-alone software product that performs photogrammetric processing of digital images and generates 3D spatial data to be used in GIS applications. Wisely implemented digital photogrammetry technique enforced with computer vision methods results in smart automated processing system that, on the one hand, can be managed by a new-comer in the field of photogrammetry, yet, on the other hand, has a lot to offer to a specialist who can adjust the workflow to numerous specific tasks and different types of data. Throughout various case studies PhotoScan proves to produce quality and accurate results.
- Photgrammetric triangulation
- Dense point cloud editing and classification
- Digital elevation model (DSM/DTM export)
- Distance, area, and volume measurement
- High accuracy surveying with ground control points
- Python scripts for customized processing workflow
- 3D model generation and texturing
- 4D modeling for dynamic scenes
- Panorama stitching
A unique MOBILE + DESKTOP + CLOUD workflow from drone flight to finish.
Capture: Any camera, any image; or use Pix4Dcapture flight planning app on your mobile or tablet for drone field operations, flight review, and optimal data capture.
Process: Choose offline processing on Pix4D desktop for full control over data, without needing an internet connection. Choose online processing for fully automated, hardware free results on Pix4D cloud.
Analyze: On desktop, gain access to advanced editing features, quality control, and measurements. For the cloud, monitor projects over time, use the drawing overlay for construction, and automatic NDVI map for agriculture.
Share: Easily collaborate and annotate projects online, then share maps, models, and analytics with a simple URL.