The Cedar CP3 Rugged Smartphone by Juniper Systems gives users an affordable option for impressive on-the-job durability. With massive upgrades over its predecessor, the CP3 touts increased memory and storage, a lightning-fast processor, global GSM cell, unbeatable battery life, and, of course, the rugged durability for which Juniper Systems is known.
- Entirely Dustproof, Waterproof, and Shockproof (IP68 Rating)
- 5.5’’ Display for Enhanced Outdoor Readability
- 14-16 Hour Battery Life at Full Usage
- Android 7.1.2 OS
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 Octa-Core Processor for Impressive Speed and Power
The Trimble TDC100 handheld combines a smartphone and Trimble GNSS data collection technology in one rugged, lightweight device. It’s uniquely designed for GIS professionals working on job sites in a variety of applications including public works, utilities and environmental management.
- Android OS 6.0 “Marshmallow.”
- Download and install apps, including Trimble TerraFlex™ and Esri Collector, from the Google Play Store, even in the field.
- Run customized apps unique to your organization.
- Take photographs, send emails, make phone calls.
- IP-67 environmental rating protects the device from dust and moisture ingress as well as shock, drop and vibration – without the need for an additional protective case.
- Large, bright 5.3 inch display readable even in direct sunlight and through polarized sunglasses.
- User-replaceable batteries in standard (3100mAh) and enhanced (4800mAh) capacity let you work a full workday, even with heavy use.
- High-resolution camera takes vivid geo-referenced photos.
Trimble Nomad 5
The Trimble Nomad 5 handheld is a fully-rugged mobile computer designed to make your professional work life easier, productive and more efficient. Offering ease-of-use and flexibility in an all-in-one versatile package, it’s the ideal tool for accurate GIS data collection, asset management and field inspection tasks. Purpose-built for the serious field worker, you can depend on the Nomad 5 to help you get your work done.
- Powered by familiar, intuitive Android 8.1 operating system
- Google Mobile Services certified to run Google core applications and services to suit your workflow
- Responsive touchscreen for a consistent and user-friendly operating experience
- Bright 5-inch display for easy viewing of data, maps and photos in direct sunlight or shadow
- Access professional workflows for data collection, visualization and communication in the field using Trimble TerraFlex or Trimble Penmap for Android software, or third-party apps such as Esri’s Collector for ArcGIS mobile software
- Certified to meet rigorous MIL-STD-810G military standards for drops and vibration to keep your data safe
- Reliably work in the toughest conditions with an IP-65 and IP-68 environmental rating for water and dust ingress
- Operate longer in the field with a high-capacity, all day user-replaceable battery that provides continuous use in any temperature
- Input data with ease, even when wearing gloves, using the tactile programmable hard keys and stylus
- Capture high-resolution images with asset, event, or site information using the rear-facing camera, and hold face-to-face discussions on the job site via apps such as Skype with the front-facing camera
The Nautiz X9 rugged computer is a tough-as-nails Android PDA that can handle any environment a field worker might encounter. Loaded with all the enterprise-level capabilities available, it delivers best-in-class field performance with a battery that works through even your longest shifts. The Nautiz X9 is a rugged mobile computer, a data collector or field controller designed for use in the most challenging demanding environments.
- Stellar computing power with a quad-core processor
- 4G/LTE phone and NFC + Google GMS license
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) OS
- 5″ capacitive display with multi-touch sensitivity and specially hardened glass
- 13-megapixel rear-facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- Fully waterproof and sealed against dust (IP67 rating)
- Tested for durability against drops, vibrations, and extreme temperatures and altitudes
Accomplish your daily tasks with the power of a quad-core processor and easy-to-use Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) OS. Add a high-quality, high-speed 1D/2D scanner with three dedicated scan buttons. The integrated camera offers the clarity and versatility of 8 megapixels, with autofocus and flash. And, to top it off, the Nautiz X2 has the kind of phone functionality you would expect from a consumer smartphone. Google GMS sets the Nautiz X2 apart from other enterprise handhelds, allowing you to download Play Store apps and use Google Maps. The Nautiz X2 is a rugged superstar with efficiency at its core.
- 1.3 GHz Quad-Core ARM® Cortex-A53 MPCore Processor
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) OS
- 4.7″ IPS Panel 1280×720 Screen
- Lithium Polymer Rechargeable 3300 mAh (12.21 Wh) Battery