The Cedar CP3 Rugged Smartphone by Juniper Systems gives users an affordable option for impressive on-the-job durability. With massive upgrades over its predecessor, the CP3 touts increased memory and storage, a lightning-fast processor, global GSM cell, unbeatable battery life, and, of course, the rugged durability for which Juniper Systems is known.
- Entirely Dustproof, Waterproof, and Shockproof (IP68 Rating)
- 5.5’’ Display for Enhanced Outdoor Readability
- 14-16 Hour Battery Life at Full Usage
- Android 7.1.2 OS
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 Octa-Core Processor for Impressive Speed and Power
The Nautiz X6 combines the best of a conventional tablet and a traditional rugged handheld in a single device. It has the large-screen functionality of a tablet, with the work-anywhere ruggedness of a handheld and is ideal for rough-and-tumble applications like surveying and GIS. In the warehouse, read NFC tags, or use one-button scanning to track virtually anything. Just like all Handheld rugged computers, the Nautiz X6 is also an amazingly versatile communication tool. Workers can connect to each other or the back office, sending, accessing and sharing data and reports seamlessly throughout the workday. Finally, with a long list of options and accessories, you can configure the Nautiz X6 to your field work needs.
- Lightweight and super slim with a 6" display
- High resolution rear and front cameras
- Dustproof, waterproof, and shockproof (IP67 Rating)
- Android 8.0 Oreo OS
- 8 core, 2.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon Processor
The Archer 3 Rugged Handheld blends new technology with time-tested features from the Archer 2 Rugged Handheld to create a powerful new force for efficient mobile data collection. Its lightning-fast ARM Cortex processor, Android 7.1 operating system, and ultra-rugged ergonomic design combine to offer users a powerful option for frequent single-handed data entry.
- 1.2GHz Quad-Core ARM Cortex A9 i.MX6 Processor
- Android 7.1 AOSP
- 2 GB Ram
- 16 GB Flash Storage
- Highly Visibile 4.3" LCD Screen
The Trimble TDC150 GNSS handheld receiver is built for GIS users who demand maximum productivity and positioning accuracy out on the job. Offering a fully integrated, ultra-rugged solution that has the flexibility of a handheld, an intuitive Android-based user interface, and scalable high accuracy positioning, the high-performing TDC150 is your productive partner in the field.
- Scalable positioning accuracy, from 1 meter down to centimeters
- Collect field data easily and reliably using professional GIS mobile apps
- Integrated GNSS receiver tracks multiple satellite systems for real-time positioning
- Familiar Android operating system requires little to no training out of the box
- Google Mobile Services certified to run Google core applications and access thousands of apps on the Google Play Store
- 5.3” touch screen display supports smartphone-like operation
- Innovative workflow, supported by TerraFlex and Penmap, uses the camera to aim at and capture the feature being logged, enabling horizontal centimeter accuracy in the hand
- Ergonomic, lightweight form factor enables easy handling and portability in the field
- Fast Qualcomm® processor with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB internal storage handles large data sets with ease
- Ultra-rugged IP67-rated design with MIL-STD-810F certification keeps you working in all conditions and environments
- Long life, user-replaceable battery enables continuous work on the job site
- Bright display for easy viewing in sunlight and shadow helps minimize data entry errors
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and high-speed 4G LTE cellular data connectivity lets you collaborate with the office from the field
The Trimble TDC100 handheld combines a smartphone and Trimble GNSS data collection technology in one rugged, lightweight device. It’s uniquely designed for GIS professionals working on job sites in a variety of applications including public works, utilities and environmental management.
- Android OS 6.0 "Marshmallow."
- Download and install apps, including Trimble TerraFlex™ and Esri Collector, from the Google Play Store, even in the field.
- Run customized apps unique to your organization.
- Take photographs, send emails, make phone calls.
- IP-67 environmental rating protects the device from dust and moisture ingress as well as shock, drop and vibration - without the need for an additional protective case.
- Large, bright 5.3 inch display readable even in direct sunlight and through polarized sunglasses.
- User-replaceable batteries in standard (3100mAh) and enhanced (4800mAh) capacity let you work a full workday, even with heavy use.
- High-resolution camera takes vivid geo-referenced photos.
Trimble Nomad 5
The Trimble Nomad 5 handheld is a fully-rugged mobile computer designed to make your professional work life easier, productive and more efficient. Offering ease-of-use and flexibility in an all-in-one versatile package, it’s the ideal tool for accurate GIS data collection, asset management and field inspection tasks. Purpose-built for the serious field worker, you can depend on the Nomad 5 to help you get your work done.
- Powered by familiar, intuitive Android 8.1 operating system
- Google Mobile Services certified to run Google core applications and services to suit your workflow
- Responsive touchscreen for a consistent and user-friendly operating experience
- Bright 5-inch display for easy viewing of data, maps and photos in direct sunlight or shadow
- Access professional workflows for data collection, visualization and communication in the field using Trimble TerraFlex or Trimble Penmap for Android software, or third-party apps such as Esri’s Collector for ArcGIS mobile software
- Certified to meet rigorous MIL-STD-810G military standards for drops and vibration to keep your data safe
- Reliably work in the toughest conditions with an IP-65 and IP-68 environmental rating for water and dust ingress
- Operate longer in the field with a high-capacity, all day user-replaceable battery that provides continuous use in any temperature
- Input data with ease, even when wearing gloves, using the tactile programmable hard keys and stylus
- Capture high-resolution images with asset, event, or site information using the rear-facing camera, and hold face-to-face discussions on the job site via apps such as Skype with the front-facing camera
The Nautiz X9 rugged computer is a tough-as-nails Android PDA that can handle any environment a field worker might encounter. Loaded with all the enterprise-level capabilities available, it delivers best-in-class field performance with a battery that works through even your longest shifts. The Nautiz X9 is a rugged mobile computer, a data collector or field controller designed for use in the most challenging demanding environments.
- Stellar computing power with a quad-core processor
- 4G/LTE phone and NFC + Google GMS license
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) OS
- 5" capacitive display with multi-touch sensitivity and specially hardened glass
- 13-megapixel rear-facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- Fully waterproof and sealed against dust (IP67 rating)
- Tested for durability against drops, vibrations, and extreme temperatures and altitudes