Looking for a simple sub-meter GNSS solution at an affordable price? With the Geode, you can easily collect real-time, sub-meter GNSS data without the huge price tag or complexity of other precision receivers.
Designed with versatility in mind, the Geode works with a wide range of Windows®, Windows Mobile, and Android® devices to fit your needs exactly, and is especially useful for bring-your-own-device workplaces.
Take the Geode with you mounted on a pole, in a pack, or held in your hand to collect real-time sub-meter GNSS data in harsh environments, using almost any handheld device.
Trimble Pro 6T
This next generation Trimble GPS Pathfinder Pro series receiver allows you to configure a solution to match a wide variety of field situations:
- Handheld or tablet data collector
- Real-time or postprocessed workflows
- Connectivity via Bluetooth, serial or USB to external devices
- Backpack, pole or vehicle mounting options
- Trimble Floodlight Technology option
- Field Swappable Battery
The Trimble® PG200 is a rugged, compact, lightweight GNSS receiver that provides professional-grade positioning information to any connected mobile device using Bluetooth® connectivity. Flexible and practical, accurate and rugged—the innovative Trimble PG200 GNSS receiver delivers professional-level positions to everyone.
- Small, rugged, lightweight GNSS receiver for great mobility
- Flexibility to choose your data collection device
- Bluetooth connection to Trimble handhelds or consumer-grade smart devices
- Provides higher-accuracy location data
- Flexible, professional data collection in more places
- Optional ViewPoint RTX provides submeter accuracy via IP or satellite