Looking for a simple sub-meter GNSS solution at an affordable price? With the Geode, you can easily collect real-time, sub-meter GNSS data without the huge price tag or complexity of other precision receivers.
Designed with versatility in mind, the Geode works with a wide range of Windows®, Windows Mobile, iOS, and Android® devices to fit your needs exactly, and is especially useful for bring-your-own-device workplaces.
Take the Geode with you mounted on a pole, in a pack, or held in your hand to collect real-time sub-meter GNSS data in harsh environments, using almost any handheld device.
SCALABLE ACCURACY – Collect precision multi-frequency, multi-constellation GNSS data at various accuracy levels, including 60 cm, 50 cm, 30 cm, and even 10 cm
WORLDWIDE CORRECTIONS – Multiple correction sources provide precise, real-time data
COMPACT SIZE – Small and lightweight for all-day use
OPEN INTERFACE – Works with Juniper Systems’ handhelds or your own device
SIMPLE TO USE – Intuitive and easy operation, one-button simplicity
ALL-DAY BATTERY LIFE – Ideal for longwork days
The Trimble® PG200 is a rugged, compact, lightweight GNSS receiver that provides professional-grade positioning information to any connected mobile device using Bluetooth® connectivity. Flexible and practical, accurate and rugged—the innovative Trimble PG200 GNSS receiver delivers professional-level positions to everyone.
- Small, rugged, lightweight GNSS receiver for great mobility
- Flexibility to choose your data collection device
- Bluetooth connection to Trimble handhelds or consumer-grade smart devices
- Provides higher-accuracy location data
- Flexible, professional data collection in more places
- Optional ViewPoint RTX provides submeter accuracy via IP or satellite