The HOLUX RCV-3000 Wireless Bluetooth GPS Receiver is a great solution for forestry use when a high accuracy sub-meter unit isn’t required. It uses a 20 hour user-replaceable, rechargeable battery and includes a logging feature allowing up to 200,000 positions to be stored with its 4MB of internal memory. The advanced MTK chipset can track up to 66 parallel sats and has super-fast re-acquisition time. Wheteher mounted on a hat, shoulder pouch, or inside the Nomad extended cap it offers excellent tracking ability under heavy tree canopy.
- Built in MTK MT3329 Low power consumption GPS chipset.
- 66 parallel satellite-tracking channels for fast acquisition and reacquisition.
- Superior sensitivity up to -159 dBm.
- Built-in WAAS/EGNOS Demodulator without any additional hardware. Or use the high-sensitive software to get the fast acquisition and reacquisition in the urban, canyon and foliage environments.
- Compatible with Bluetooth Serial Port Profile (SPP) completely.
- Low power consumption. Built-in rechargeable and changeable Lithium-ion battery, the working time can last 20 hours maximum.
- Provide expand terminal contact to other system without Bluetooth device.
- Support NMEA0183 V 3.01 data protocol
- 3 color-LEDs indicate to show the status of device.
- FLASH based program memory. New software revisions upgradeable through serial interface
- Small, sleek, and lightweight design easily fits in your hand.
- Over-Temperature protection
- Enhanced algorithms -SnapLock and SnapStart provide superior navigation, performance in urban, canyon and foliage environments.
- For Car navigation, Marine navigation, Fleet management, AVL, Personal navigation, Tracking System, and Mapping device application.