The T41 G uses SBAS and a GPS Accuracy Algorithm to provide dramatic improvement termed Enhanced GPS. Under the correct conditions, Enhanced GPS allows data collection with 1-2 meter accuracy in real-time, while gathering raw data output for post-processing applications.
The Juno T41 G solution, using the GPS L1 band, offers reliable performance in reduced signal environments. Field workers who have to move from place to place to collect far-flung assets won’t have to waste time waiting for a system warm-up: the Juno T41 G tests at an average cold start of less than 33 seconds, and a warm start of less than 3 seconds. The Juno T41 G is also designed to work with Trimble VRS, a service of Trimble Positioning Services.
Key Features of the Juno T41 G: Real-Time Enhanced GPS
- 1-2 meter Real-time accuracy with no post-processing or subscription fees required 1
- Trimble Positioning Services VRS Capable
- Supports GPS L1 band
- Raw Data Output available for post-processing applications
- Average cold start < 33 seconds; Average Warm Start < 6 seconds
- Reliable performance in reduced signal environments
And all the other features of a Juno T41, including:
- Fully Rugged design with IP65 or IP68; Mil-ST-810G/F
- Choice of Operating Systems: Windows Embedded Handheld (WEHH) 6.5 or Android 4.1 “Jelly Bean”
- 8 MP camera with dual LED flash and geo-tagging/Audio/Video
- Full-Day Battery Life
Note: Requires SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS & MSAS). 1-2 meter CEP stop & go conditions in open sky & light cover. May vary due to atmospheric conditions, multipath, obstructions signal geometry and number of satellites tracked. Testing done in Open Sky & Light Cover