The 4Loads application consists of the 4Loads Mobile Server and a 4Loads Mobile Client (app). The Server synchronizes field data and updated information with Mobile Client applications built using the Trimble Forestry Mobile Solution Framework. The Trimble Forestry Mobile Solution Framework is used to quickly update handheld forms and drop down values, such as Mill Location or Contract ID. Combined this solution provides a powerful tool that enables visibility to all stakeholders in the supply chain.
Trimble Forestry’s collaborative Cloud solution, CFXchange puts all fibre supply data in one place for secured, shared access. With easy load data integration, import & export, forecasting, analytic, mapping & charting tools, staff and industry trading partners have a real-time insight into all load transactions and key operational data. CFXchange brings supply chain visibility and powerful industry collaboration to your company.
- Supports industry collaboration and right log to right mill initiatives
- Easy deployment with quick return on investment
- Dashboard views of current load arrivals and samples
- Mill managers can track yard inventory, sorts and balances with grid views and charts
- Chart activity by scale site, timber allocation, carriers and suppliers
- Easy import and export of any log load data source
- Automated import process for any weigh scale data
- Powerful report designer delivers reports and trading partner access to data
- Contractors can quickly download load data and eliminate time consuming load ticket entry payment reconciliation
- Reduce time needed to estimate and forecast mill demand
Trimble Forestry’s collaborative Cloud solution CFBusiness puts all fibre supply and settlements data in one place. With easy load data integration from CFXchange, operational dashboard, company and contract management, settlement processing, settlement dashboard, and reporting/analysis tools Forest Owners, Contractors and Mills will have easy access to ticket data as well as real time settlements information. CFBusiness extends the visibility of ticket information from CFXchange and adds the financial component that can be shared with stakeholders.
- Dashboard views of key financial metrics and deliveries
- Create and track contracts and rate schedules for companies in the office or in the forest
- System rates for commonly used payments or charges
- Settlements Dashboard makes payment processing quick and easy
- Contractors can easily review payment details via CFXchange published from settlements
- Reduce time needed to complete financial settlements processing
Trimble Timber Pilot
- Track and trace where timber harvesters are operating
- Display cutter position on an on-board computer with harvest plans in the background
- Provides an audible and visual warning based on proximity to defined sensitive boundaries
TimberPilot provides a 7″ tablet display of the harvest site and displays the cutting machine location in relation to tract boundaries and other environmentally sensitive areas (such as streamside management zones). TimberPilot will give both an audible and visual alert to the cutter operator if the cutting machine encroaches on an area where it should not go. TimberPilot has a immediate return on investment impact to loggers who use the system since cutting timber over property line boundaries or in restricted environmental areas often lead to high value fines.
- View position of harvester machinery in relation to tract boundaries and sensitive area boundaries
- Receive audible and visual alerts when machinery encroaches on these boundaries
- Collect continuous GPS positions on where machinery has been
- Use multiple background maps to assist with navigation and decision making
- Measuring tools for the operator to minimize skidding paths and assist in thinning layouts
- Fully compatible with SOLO 360 for preparing background maps and boundary data from ArcGIS
- Large buttons for quick and easy access to common functions
- Set up and manage boundary alerts for multiple polygons
- Boundary alerts can be configured to be external (stay within this defined area) or internal ( stay out of the defined area)