The Trimble Nomad 1050 series is a family of proven, ultra-rugged, feature-packed GPS handhelds created for mobile GIS professionals carrying out field data collection and inspection activities in harsh environments.
Engineered to provide you with a high-performance PDA-style data collector that targets outdoor use in extreme conditions and challenging locations, the Nomad 1050 handheld makes it easy to collect, maintain, save and transmit data in the field.
If you work in remote forests, isolated wetland areas, desert regions or urban streets, you need the Nomad 1050, a handheld that works as hard as you do all day long, no matter where you go.
- Work productively in harsh environments on ultra-rugged IP68-rated handhelds that meet rigorous MIL-STD-810G military standards
- Work for longer in the field with the 15 hour battery life that provides continuous use, even in cold temperatures
- Process field data faster with a powerful 1 GHz processor
- Store substantial amounts of data and images with the Nomad’s 8 GB of built-in storage plus 512 MB Ram
- Maintain field compatibility with your back-office apps using the latest Microsoft® Windows Embedded Handheld version 6.5 operating system
- Input data with ease, even when wearing gloves, using the tactile keyboard buttons
- View maps, images and data in direct sunlight on the high-resolution, color display
- Collect reliable field data at 2 to 4 meter positional accuracy in real-time or pair with the Trimble R1 GNSS receiver using
- Trimble ViewPoint RTX™ correction service to achieve real-time submeter accuracy.