Trimble SOLO 360 for ArcGIS allows users to:
- Maintain Geodatabase (GDB) structure. Existing business rules and data collection fields are preserved and are used to drive data collection in the field.
- Review field edits at management level before accepting changes.
- Create SOLO Feature Codes directly from the GDB. The feature code file in SOLO Forest is automatically generated during check-out which will mimic the data structure in the personal geodatabase.
- Create a GDB from SOLO Feature Codes.
- Crop images and associated feature classes from the area in view.
- Create SOLO Project File (.spf) directly from ArcGIS.