The Mesa 3 Rugged Tablet running Android 9.0 offers powerful new functionality while retaining impressive features from the popular Mesa 2 Rugged Tablet. Its Octa-core Snapdragon processor by Qualcomm is ready to run even the most demanding field data collection application, and its rugged ergonomic design is ready to handle a long day on the job in some of the harshest environments out there.
- Quad-Core Intel Pentium N4200 Processor
- 8 GB Ram and 128 GB or 256 GB SSD
- 7″ Capacitive Touchscreen
- Optional NEO-M8N GNSS Receiver and integrated antenna
An ultra-mobile rugged tablet with powerful computing and ultimate reliability in the toughest conditions.
- Intel Pentium Processor
- 4 GB Ram and 128 GB SSD
- 8″ Capacitive Touchscreen
- Hot-swappable battery
- Integrated u-blox GPS/GLONASS
The Trimble T10 tablet brings the advantages of fast computing power and a large screen to the field. Combined with integrated GNSS capabilities, the T10 is a powerful, rugged device created for survey fieldwork, mapping, and GIS data collection while simultaneously supporting demanding desktop applications.
- Useful for carrying out survey or hybrid survey-imaging workflows that require interaction with maps, images or point cloud data.
- Functions as a controller for survey instruments, including the Trimble SX10 scanning total station, and as a field-processing platform
- Reliably maps, inspects, and collects data.
- Powerful Intel 6th Generation Core i7 processor handles complex, data-hungry applications with ease
- Rapidly and efficiently processes large data sets such as maps, satellite imagery, image, and point clouds
- Achieves faster results, allowing for QA/QC on the job to avoid missed data or additional trips
- Supports the latest Windows 10 operating system
- Optimized to support Trimble GIS and survey field and office software workflows
- Large 10.1-inch screen ensures easy viewing of data
- High screen resolution offers enhanced map interaction
- Built tough with IP-65, military-grade ruggedness certification to handle extreme elements, drops and shocks
- Hot-swappable long life Li-Ion batteries to help keep you working as long as you need to
- Integrated wireless connectivity options include Wi-Fi, 4G LTE cellular and 2.4 GHz spread-spectrum radio